Skip to content
- Microfiber Microtech and nylon mesh
- Caliper Buckleadjustable by lifting the central buckle. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High-Security Velcro: straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole: features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millenium 4 Carbon Composite Sole is also more durable, completely non-water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it's less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
- Soft Instep 2: a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Mega Last: Sidi has designed its range of Mega shoes for those seeking extra volume in a shoe.