G8 Performance 2620 Orthotic Insoles are custom-designed to increase foot health, support the arch, and ultimately increase the power you provide to the pedals.
G8 2620 insoles enable flexion and splaying of the forefoot under the body’s load so that the feet function in the same way as they would without a shoe. These orthotic insoles are unique: they flex with your foot, are fully adjustable, and are a dynamic device that works with the natural mechanics of your foot. They provide a suspension system for your arches, stability at your heel, and cushioning under the metatarsal bones at the ball of the foot. Wearing G8 orthotic insoles, you’ll perform better and you’ll feel better doing it.
- Thin and lightweight
- Fully customizable with 5 arch heights and 11 position arch positions
- Narrow heel cup provides a solid base for superior power transfer
- Inbuilt metatarsal pad
- Chambers for air flow
- Increase foot flexion
- Increase blood flow in the foot
- Reduce foot numbness and pain
- Provides power transfer over a greater surface area
- Supports the arches, maintaining optimal bone structure
- Enhanced Balance and Stability
- Increase strength and flexibility of the foot over time