Discover your perfect ride
Piermont Bike's state-of-the-art, computer-controlled GURU DYNAMIC FIT UNIT™ (DFU™) adjusts your riding position in real-time to maximize your comfort and efficiency.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL BIKE FIT?
A good bike fit offers a range of benefits to both professional and amateur cyclists, helping them achieve their goals. They can:
- Help minimize stresses on muscles and joints, improve comfort and avoid overuse injuries.
- Improve how the bike corners by ensuring the rider’s weight is correctly distributed on the bike.
- Ensure that the rider can easily operate the brakes and gears
- Increase your speed by optimizing your power output, pedaling efficiency and aerodynamics.
Bike Sizing: 1 hour $125.00 (Trainer Based)
Take the noise out of the decision-making process and truly find the bike that will work best for you.
- Client Interview:
- Riding history.
- What kind of bike you are interested in.
- Your goals and aspirations on the bike
- Previous injuries and current fit issues
- Bike Selection and Setup:
- Body measurements
- Pedal/shoe interface setup and adjustment (neutral)
- Saddle height (F.I.S.T protocol)
- Saddle fore-aft (K.O.P.S)
- Adjustment of stem length to comfort position
- Stem length and rise
- Handlebar width
- Saddle height
- Saddle fore-aft
- Lever reach position
- Stack and reach
Comprehensive Fit: 4 hours $350.00 (GURU Fit Bike)
Find the optimal position for comfort and power on the bicycle (Includes all services of bike sizing)
- Client Interview with pre-intake questionnaire
- Full body measurement
- Flexibility assessment
- Functional & structural testing to determine leg length discrepancy (LLD)
- Bio-mechanical efficiency, wattage output, and pedaling efficiency
- Saddle assessment and trial
- Advanced pedal/shoe interface set-up including wedges and pedal washers (20mm extenders $20.00)
- Saddle trial and assessment
- Follow-up visit to verify fit work and make any corrective actions
- X/Y coordinates for handlebar and saddle
- Saddle height
- Saddle setback
- Saddle to bar
- Bar width
- Reach to levers
- Crank arm length recommendation
- Before and after Multimedia attachments
- Recommended bicycles based on fit metrics.
Contact Point Assessment 1 hour $100.00 (Trainer Based)
- Saddle evaluation (test up to 2 different saddles)
- Handlebar evaluation
- Saddle adjustment height and setback
- Basic cleat adjustment
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) 1 hour $100.00
FMS is a pre-participation screening tool designed to identify compensatory movement patterns that are indicative of increased injury risk and inefficient movement that causes reduced performance.
Questions? Call us at (845) 365-0900 x2