A LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPETITION-READY BICYCLE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
The 785 HUEZ is a variation of the 785 HUEZ RS, from which it directly takes it shape. Made from the same mold, this version benefits from all the optimization research but is constructed from a different blend of carbon fibers.
The result is a bicycle with an exceptional price-weight-performance ratio. It is the most affordable competition-ready bicycle in the LOOK lineup. p. It is already an exceptional carbon frame, a great foundation, and as a bicycle as a whole, one which you may easily add personal upgrades to overtime. Without a doubt, this bicycle will delight young competitors and passionate cyclists alike who are looking for an efficient, comfortable and versatile bicycle.
The frame weighs only 990 grams. The 785 HUEZ has already made its entrance into the very light bicycle realm, but this is far from its only asset. Equipped with a 100% carbon tapered down tube and bottom bracket shell, pedal power is transferred to its maximum. Ultra-slim seat stays contribute to rider comfort, and a 27.2mm seatpost, strategically chosen for its flexibility properties, enhances that comfort even more.
The bicycle’s precise handling and stability are assured thanks to its rigid fork and head tube. This is especially important for a bicycle destined for the mountains because the fact that it climbs well is not enough. It must also be and feel safe and reliable when descending. In the Tour de France, the descents down the towering cols can also make a difference.
Light, rigid, stable, and comfortable, the 785 HUEZ is a phenomenally versatile bicycle. It not only climbs well in the mountains, but is also highly effective on the flats, long-distance rides in rolling hills, such as «Gran Fondos», and great for anything short and fast, like criteriums.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydro Mechanical
- Front der: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Braze One
- Rear der: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS Medium Cage
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Flat Mount
- Brake Rotors: FRONT 160 mm, REAR 140 mm
- Chain: Shimano HG601 Ultegra 11sp
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-32 11sp
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 50/34T 11sp
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc UST Tubeless
- Tires: Hutchinson Fusion 5 Tubells Ready 700*28mm
- Handlebar: Look OE Alloy
- Stem: Look OE Alloy
- Seatpost: Look OE Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Monza